1 To 12Trending course One To OneRobotics Arduino Adv with Raspberry Pi intro O2O
Build 13 Projects using kit | Learn ARDUINO | Get intro to Raspberry Pi | Learn how to program and burn
30 one to one personalized Premium Class
Fee does not include KIT cost.
Robotics Adv with ARDUINO | 13 Projects | Raspberry Pi Intro | C++
Premium One to One personalized Advance program designed for the curious students who want to explore robotics world by building hands on projects.
Duration: 30 Class
KIT Required: KIT box will be delivered separately at extra cost
- Introduction to basic Electronics
- Type of Sensors – Input devices
- Motors used in Robotics
- Text programming Introduction(C++)
- Assembling the first Robot
- Traffic light Counter project
- Smoke Alarm
- Fire Alarm
- Weather Display system
- Anti theft protection for cars
- Home Automation
- RADAR detection and Emergency alarm
- Solar Powered Street lights
- Visitor Counter
- Automatic Sprinkler System
- Line follower Robot
- Obstacle avoider Robot
- Bluetooth Controlled Car
- Raspberry Pi Introduction.
Robotics Programming for Beginners
Two main programming languages are the best when used in robotics: C++ and Python, often used together as each one has pros and cons. C++ is used in control loops, image processing and to interface low-level hardware. Python is used to handle high-level behaviors and to quickly develop tests or proof of concepts.
There are no reviews yet.