To design, code and publish your very own interactive, multimedia website onto the World Wide Web
Web Design for Kids: Getting Ready to Build a Website
Duration: 15 Classes
- Learn basic web design
- Build responsive sites
- These two are the core technologies for building web pages.
- HTML – defines the structure of the page
- CSS – specifies the layout of the elements on the web page
- By using HTML and CSS, kids are able to build simple and complex web interfaces.
- Add different media forms to their website. Starting with YouTube videos
- Get your own Website