CTET July Session 2020 Application Correction has been Extended till 26th November 2020. The candidates who wish to change their examination city can make online corrections Till 26th November 2020. CTET 2021 revised exam dates have been announced now by CBSE. The CTET exam which was scheduled to be held on 5th July 2020 will now be held on 31st January 2021 (SUNDAY)....
State Eligibility TestTeacher TrainingTeachingCTET 2021, Application Correction (Extended), Exam Dates (31st Jan), Admit Card, Eligibility, Pattern
CTET July Session 2020 Application Correction has been Extended till 26th November 2020. The candidates who wish to change their examination city can make online corrections Till 26th November 2020. CTET 2021 revised exam dates have been announced now by CBSE. The CTET exam which was scheduled to be held on 5th July 2020 will now be held on 31st January 2021 (SUNDAY).
Attempt Free Mock Test for CTET 2021
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2021) is a national level entrance exam for teachers. CTET 2021 is necessary for the teaching jobs in government faculties in India. A candidate needs 60% to become CTET 2021 qualified and the certificate is valid for a period of seven years. The reason behind implementing CTET is it might bring national standards and benchmarks of teacher quality within the recruitment process it might induce teacher education establishments and students from these establishments to further improve their performance standard; it might send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the govt. lays special emphasis on teacher quality.
It will be organized for all the candidates who have an interest to join the post of a teacher within the faculty for the class I to VIII. This exam enables the successful candidate to teach at the school of central government just like the KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, and also the alternative faculties that accept the CTET 2021 Score.
The application form accessible in on-line mode. The candidate has got to read the official notification before filling the form. Those candidates who want to apply for this entrance test can check all the main points for CTET 2021 like application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, exam date, admit card, result, etc given below.
CTET 2021 Notification: July Exam Date Announced
CTET Highlights 2021:
|Name of Exam||CTET 2021|
|CTET Full Form||Central Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours 30 Min (Each Paper)|
|Date of Exam||31st January 2021 (SUNDAY)|
CTET Important Dates 2021: July Session (Announced)
|Notification Release Date||24th January 2021|
|Online application form released||24th January 2021|
|Online application submission last date||9th March 2021|
|The Last Date to submit the fee||13th March 2021|
|Online Application Corrections||7th Nov to 16th Nov|
|Downloading of Admit Card||20th June 2021|
|CTET 2021 Exam Date||31st January 2021 (SUNDAY)|
|Declaration of Result||July 2021|
|Dispatch of CTET Marks Statements/Certificate||August 2021|
CTET Exam Registration Stages 2021:
There are several important steps that ought to be followed by the applicants while appearing for the CTET examination to get their seats in the colleges under CTET conducting body.
- Starting and Closing of CTET Application Form
- Availability of CTET Admit Card
- Attending CTET Examination
- Announcement of CTET Result
- Starting of Selection Process for CTET
- Submitting Fee
CTET 2021 Application Form:
Candidates ought to visit the official web site of the CTET to fill the online CTET 2021 Application Form for the test. Before that, they must keep their documents ready together with the scanned photograph and signature in a proper format. The 1st ought to register themselves for the examination using their valid email id and phone number. Once finishing the registration, candidates ought to note the registration number/application number. They then are required to login into their account to fill the form using the credentials asked within the login window.
The application form can bear the key details of the candidates like name, father’s name, DOB, category, religion, gender, education details, etc. Candidates will be given a correction window to create necessary changes in their form. The form ought to be filed on or before the deadline specified by the authority otherwise it’ll end up obtaining rejected. Candidates should conjointly pay the required application fee for the test.
CTET Applying Procedure 2021:
First of all sign on to the official website www.ctet.nic.in. or go for the direct link given above.
- Then move to the link ‘Apply Online’.
- Click the link and fill the application form with all the crucial details includes of
- personal as well as academic qualification.
- After this upload the scanned photograph of 4KB – 100KB size and sign of 1KB- 25KB in JPG file format.
- Then make the payment of the application form via credit, debit, or e-challan.
- Make sure that you simply take a print out of the application form for additional ease.
CTET OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.ctet.nic.in
CTET 2021 Application Fees:
The candidate needs to submit the requisite amount of fee too:
- For UR and OBC candidates if applying for only paper one or two is Rs.1000.
- For UR and OBC candidates if applying for each paper 1 and 2 is Rs.1200.
- For SC/ST/Differently able persons if applying for anyone is Rs.500.
- For SC/ST/Differently able persons if applying for each paper is Rs.600.
CTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
CTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria For Classes I-V (Primary Stage):
- 12th passed with 50% marks and additionally passed a two-year diploma in teaching.
- 12th passed with 45% marks and additionally passed a two-year diploma in teaching as per NCTE regulation 2002.
- 12th passed with the minimum 50% marks and completed the four years of the Bachelor of Teaching (B.EL.ED).
- Completed twelfth examination with not less than 50% marks and passed or final year of diploma in Education (two years duration).
- Completed Graduation and cleared or pursuing within the final year of diploma in teaching (two years duration).
CTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria For Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):
- Passed Graduation and cleared or following within the final year of diploma in teaching (two years).
- Completed Graduation with not less than 50% marks and cleared or following in Bachelor in Education (1-year duration).
- Completed Graduation with minimum of 45% marks and cleared or following in bachelor in Education (1-year duration) as per the NCTE rules and rules released from time to time during this regard.
- Passed Graduation with 50% marks and cleared or following in B.Ed.
- Completed Graduation with 50% marks and passed in last year of bachelor in teaching (4-year duration).
- Completed twelfth Examination with 50% marks and also passed the final year of B.Sc/B.A or B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed (4-year duration).
CTET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The CTET 2021 exam pattern for each paper is given below:
- Duration of Exam: 2:30 hours.
- Question Paper Language: 20 different languages.
- Type of Questions: MCQ.
- Number of Questions: One hundred fifty.
- Total Marks: One hundred fifty.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for every right answer and no negative marking.
CTET 2021 Exam Pattern Paper I (for Classes I to V) Primary Stage:
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
|2.||Language II (compulsory)||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
|3.||Language I (compulsory)||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
|4.||Environmental Studies||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
|5.||Mathematics||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
CTET 2021 Exam Pattern Paper II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage:
|1.||Compulsory- Child Development & Pedagogy||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
|2.||Language II (compulsory)||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
|3.||Language I (compulsory)||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
|4.||Social Studies/Social Science||60 Marks||60 MCQs|
|5.||Mathematics and Science||60 Marks||60 MCQs|
Opt two languages in which you wish to appear for CTET: The list of languages and code are as follows:
|Language||Code No||Language||Code No|
CTET 2021 Syllabus:
Learning and Pedagogy:
How children learn and think; how and why children fail to achieve success in school performance.
Child as a problem solver and a scientific investigator
Cognition and Emotions
The basic process of teaching and learning; children’s strategy of learning; learning as a social activity
Motivation and learning.
Geometry, Shapes and Spatial Understanding, Multiplication, Division, Measurement, Weight, Time, Volume, Solids around us, Numbers, Addition and Subtraction, Data handling, Patterns, Money.
Child Development and Pedagogy:
Concepts of development and its relationship with learning
Principles of development of Children
Gender as a social construct; gender roles, gender-bias and educational practices
Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of languages, caste, gender and religion
Piaget, Kohlberg, and Vygotsky: construct and critical perspectives
Concepts of child-centered and progressive education
Critical perspective of the construction of intelligence
Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived.
Addressing the needs of children with learning difficulties.
Influence of heredity and Environment
Socialization processes: Social World and Children
Language and thought
Formulating appropriate questions assessing the level of learners; for enhancing learning and critical thinking in the classroom and for learner achievement.
The concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs.
Addressing the Talented, creative and specially-abled children.
Environmental Studies (Pedagogy):
Concepts and Scopes of EVS, The significance of EVS and integrated EVS, Learning Principle, Scope and relation to Science and Social Science, Environmental Studies and Environmental Education, Discussion, Teaching material.